WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM BRANNING COLLISION CENTERS
- Family Owned and Operated for Over 40 Years
- A Commitment of Quality Workmanship
- Representatives that have Earned a 95% Customer Service Index Rating
- Gold Class I-CAR Status for our Training in the Collision Repair Industry
- Certified Repair Facilities for Many Major Vehicle Manufacturers
- Service of All Insurance Companies and "Direct Repair Partners" for Most Major Insurance Carriers
- Lifetime Warranty on All Vehicle Repairs
- Rental Car Assistance and On-Site Rental at Most Locations
- 24-Hour Towing
"Your Safety and Satisfaction are Our First Priority!"
AAA Reminds Drivers: 'School's Open, Drive Carefully"
August 21, 2020 - AAA's School's Open, Drive Carefully campaign has kicked off for 2020, and the organization is asking motorists to use extra caution during these uncertain times. According to a press release, school buses will be returning to their usual routes after taking an extended hiatus. Drivers are also asked to treat residential neighborhoods with even more caution than before.
"This pandemic could create risky conditions on the roadway as drivers may be unsure of when and where they may encounter children," Mark Peterson, spokesman for AAA's Auto Club Group, says in the press release. "Drivers should treat neighborhoods like school zones as students taking virtual classes could be outside at various times throughout the day."
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found that the greatest risk to a child is not while they are riding the bus, but either boarding one or leaving one. AAA urges all drivers to be extra attentive this fall as students transition back to school--in whatever form that may take.
Branning Collision Centers are constantly striving to be the best in our industry. Each of our 6 locations is outfitted with the latest in modern automotive technology. Training is ongoing for our Team. We can never get enough! Our technical and management staff are certified or involved in the certification process for many major vehicle […]