BRANNING COLLISION CENTERS 6TH RECYCLED RIDES EVENT - On October 17, 2019, at Branning Collision Centers at Brunswick, we will be donating 2 refurbished vehicles to 2 local families. Our Teams are hard at work preparing for this event. We so look forward to this every year! Please follow our facebook page for pics & videos of our progress.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM BRANNING COLLISION CENTERS
- Family Owned And Operated For Over 35 Years
- A Commitment of Quality Workmanship
- Representatives That Have Earned A 95% Customer Service Index Rating
- Gold Class I-CAR Status For Our Training In The Collision Repair Industry
- Certified Repair Facilities For Many Major Vehicle Manufacturers
- Service Of All Insurance Companies And "Direct Repair Partners" For Most Major Insurance Carriers
- Lifetime Warranty On All Vehicle Repairs
- Rental Car Assistance And On-site Rental At Most Locations
- 24-Hour Towing
YOUR SAFETY AND SATISFACTION ARE OUR FIRST PRIORITY!
PEDESTRIAN SAFETY: THE RESPONSIBILITY OF DRIVERS, WALKERS - njm.com
Last year, the estimated number of pedestrian deaths (6,227) in the U.S. was the highest in nearly three decades. Twenty-five states, including New Jersey and Pennsylvania, saw increases in pedestrian fatalities the first six months of 2018 over the previous year. Whether you are walking on a street or are behind the wheel, here are 10 tips on how to insure the safety of those afoot.
1. Don't text or talk when walking. Put the phone away and concentrate on getting across the road safely.
2. Whenever possible, cross at traffic signals and clearly marked crosswalks.
3. Make eye contact with the driver of the approaching car to ensure you're seen and always watch for cars entering or exiting a driveway.
4. If there is no sidewalk, walk facing ongoing traffic, enabling you to take evasive action, if necessary.
5. Be sure to wear reflective clothing and/or use a flashlight when walking at dawn, dusk, or night.
1. Eliminate all distractions (phone, food, drink) to better focus on the road.
2. Yield to pedestrians in crosswalks, stopping to give them enough space to cross safely.
3. When approaching an intersection, be aware of stationary objects (utility poles or street signs) that could hinder your view of a pedestrian, especially in bad weather.
4. Never pass vehicles stopped at a crosswalk or intersection.
5. Be extra cautious when backing up, especially if small children are around.
TAKE THE PLEDGE ON "IT CAN WAIT" NATIONAL PLEDGE DAY -
Join the millions who have taken the pledge to drive distraction free. From taking calls, texting, using GPS or posting on social media, it's time to put down the phone and focus on the road.
"I pledge to always drive distraction free. No exceptions. I pledge to never allow my phone to endanger myself or others behind the wheel. I pledge to be an advocate for the cause. To lead by example and spread the message. I pledge because I believe driving distraction free can save lives and make the world a safer place."
-AS OF SEPTEMBER 9TH - 38,609,425 PLEDGES MADE-
Branning Collision Centers are constantly striving to be the best in our industry. Each of our 6 locations is outfitted with the latest in modern automotive technology. Training is ongoing for our Team. We can never get enough! Our technical and management staff are certified or involved in the certification process for many major vehicle […]