2019 RECYCLED RIDES EVENT - Preparations Are Underway For Our 6th Annual Recycled Rides Event. Check Out Our Facebook Page For Pic & Video Updates.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM BRANNING COLLISION CENTERS
- Family Owned And Operated For Over 35 Years
- A Commitment of Quality Workmanship
- Representatives That Have Earned A 95% Customer Service Index Rating
- Gold Class I-CAR Status For Our Training In The Collision Repair Industry
- Certified Repair Facilities For Many Major Vehicle Manufacturers
- Service Of All Insurance Companies And "Direct Repair Partners" For Most Major Insurance Carriers
- Lifetime Warranty On All Vehicle Repairs
- Rental Car Assistance And On-site Rental At Most Locations
- 24-Hour Towing
YOUR SAFETY AND SATISFACTION ARE OUR FIRST PRIORITY!
AVOIDING DISTRACTIONS BEHIND THE WHEEL - NEW JERSEY MANUFACTURERS INSURANCE COMPANY
According to a University of Utah study, drivers talking on cell phones are as impaired as those driving with a blood alcohol content of 0.08% - the legal limit for driving under the influence. Here are five tips to help keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road to enjoy a safer driving experience:
- Turn off your phone in the car. Even a hands-free phone is a distraction.
- Use apps that block text messages and monitor smartphone use while the car is moving.
- Use a voice-activated GPS to avoid looking at an onscreen map and program it before you leave the driveway.
- Never reach down or behind the driver's seat for a fallen object while your car is moving. Pull over when it's safe, then look for the item.
- Don't eat or drink while driving. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates doing so increases the risk of having an accident by up to 80%.
TAKE THE PLEDGE TO NEVER DRIVE DISTRACTED - AT&T "IT CAN WAIT" CAMPAIGN
"I pledge to always drive distraction free. No exceptions. I pledge to never allow my phone to endanger myself or others behind the wheel. I pledge to be an advocate for the cause. To lead by example and spread the message. I pledge because I believe driving distraction free can save lives and make the world a safer place."
Visit www.itcanwait.com and join the millions who have already taken the Pledge.
Branning Collision Centers are constantly striving to be the best in our industry. Each of our 6 locations is outfitted with the latest in modern automotive technology. Training is ongoing for our Team. We can never get enough! Our technical and management staff are certified or involved in the certification process for many major vehicle […]